Thursday, April 28, 2016

HAPPY BORNDAY MY DEAREST DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :*

bismillahhh...


hi my dear. i wish you a very wonderful 21st birthday..


i might be not a very good friend to you. but what i'm gonna say is truly comes from deep of my <3 .
i still remember the first time i saw you. it was at the UPM in the hall that we played a " holding hand " game. i saw you helping your group mates solving the game. and your team won that time.. yyeayyyy.. and i was not too interested in knowing you that time.. cause i never know you before, for sure. hahaha..

then we met at CFSIIUM. there was how our "ship" begin.. heeeee.. i started knowing you girl, and i can feel that we attracted to each other. just like magnet. we share most of favorites together.. tomyam, chocolates, karaoke, cute animals, spicy foods.. and what else eh? but yeah, we also have differences as complement to each other aite?? huhu

and we had our days together, i know what you like and dislike.. we planned to go to japan rite? our dream place.. but you are not so into sushi.. LOL..  hahaha.. how fast time flies.. its been almost 3 years we spend not-so-most of our days together...

now, we already in the next phase of our study life ( degree ) huhu.. and we are going to finish our first year pun. hahahaha.. and we still together.. thank you :*

thank you, for being always by my side... be my shoulder to cry on.. being crazy together, being weirdo together, being sad and emotional together.... being my ears, being my mouth.. and being the best place to hug... huuhuhuhuhuhu.... 

and i would like to apologize for all my wrong doings, the annoying and childish attitude, the emotional season of me, the burden i gave since i know you.. i really sorry about it.. i didn't mean to.. and all i know is I LOVE YOU.. i'll love you for a thousand years and more..

i know i used to tell you this, but i'm still afraid that you'll leave me one day.. just like what he did to me.. i told him that I LOVE HIM so much.. and yet he left me.. :( i hope you wont do the same thing like he did..

i'll always remember. " FOREVER. NO EXPIRED DATE " :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIS SAFIRAH.. ME LOVE YOU <3









* betulkan grammar saya please. saya budak baru belajar. heeehee *





1 comment:

  1. Practices make perfect. No worries :) Salam perkenalan. Jemput singgah dan follow blog saya. miftaahunjannah.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete